|Title:||Human Resources Assistant (part-time)|
The Talent Services Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and human resources support for departmental activities. Part-time, hourly/non-exempt position (28-30 hours/week), with the ideal candidate working Monday - Friday. Reports to the Vice President of Talent Services.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming telephone calls; schedule appointments and conference calls; maintain computerized calendar system; coordinate meeting and travel arrangements.
- Respond to routine applicant inquiries; schedule interviews; create interview packets; schedule and administer pre-employment testing; and provide other administrative support for the department's recruiting efforts as assigned.
- Prepare correspondence and reports; maintain filing system; send and distribute faxes; process incoming/outgoing mail; draft correspondence for signature.
- Update Runway Portal with various forms, calendar of events, corporate news, etc.
- Receive/distribute departmental mail.
- Maintain employee address/phone listing.
- Maintain employee photo directory.
- Ensure operational readiness of copy machine, printer, and fax machine; replace toner, cartridges, etc. as necessary.
- Maintain and stock inventory for commonly used office supplies; place orders, receive, and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Monitor and order food and beverage supplies; stock snack cabinet and refrigerator; maintain orderliness of kitchen including loading/unloading dishwasher, etc.
- Monitor and order first aid supplies; assemble first aid kits upon request.
- Administer special occasion gifts; order flowers upon request; and select/distribute special occasion greeting cards upon request.
- Monitor and update employee discounts, answer questions from employees, and conduct annual review.
- May assist with planning and coordinating some special events.
- Serve as back up in absence of Receptionist on a rotational basis.
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines with attention to detail, excellent follow through, and confidentiality.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Associate's degree or two years of college education required.
- Minimum of three years of administrative support experience in a professional environment required; human resources experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition skills.
- Outstanding customer service and listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and internet research.
- Presentation of personal demeanor which is professional, mature, courteous, and gracious.
- Ability to interface effectively with employees at all levels in a professional and highly confidential corporate environment.
- Must be able to lift/transport boxes of approximately thirty (30) pounds, stoop, bend, and climb steps and stairs.